The Lord said to Moses, “Give the following instructions to the people of Israel. On the first day of the appointed month in early autumn, you are to observe a day of complete rest. It will be an official day for holy assembly, a day commemorated with loud blasts of a trumpet. You must do no ordinary work on that day. Instead, you are to present special gifts to the Lord” (Leviticus 23:23-25)
- My Tweets
- Mount Sinai in Saudi Arabia?
- Inscribed Ring of Pontius Pilate (Archaeology)
- Sodom and Gomorrah (Archaeology)
- Adam & Eve and Noah (Science)
- First Temple: “Beka” Weight Discovered (Archaeology)
- Darwin Devolves by Michael Behe
- I’ve Got the Joy Joy Joy (Jeremy Riddle)
- The Copper Scroll (Jim Barfield & Gary Stearman)
- The Falling Away (Andy Woods & Gary Stearman)
- Is Social Justice the New Gospel?