I hate this world and its lies,
I would destroy all these materialistic things,
I hate all the pain, death, hurting hands,
I would destroy those who make war,
What am I but nothing and void,
My skin is caked with slime, my failure,
It drips from my lips, nose and pores,
Disillusioned am I with this life,
I stand on this spike feeling it slide
Through my skin into my feet, agonized,
This sculpture of defeat,
As I am impaled by the spike of evil,
I see the world clapping, laughing,
All the greed, crime, and lust you love,
Though I live in this stagnant pool of disease
Everyday, apart of this rupturing virus,
I cannot get away, oh how I wish for that trumpet,
Give me peace!
Give me love!
Give me Life!
- My Tweets
- Multiple Tribulations
- PreTrib Rapture Teaching Began in 1800s? No.
- Governor of Jerusalem (2,700 Year Old Discovery)
- End of the World on 9/23? (Absolutely Not!) (Scott Clarke)
- I Exalt Thee – Jesus Culture
- Days of Elijah – Robin Mark
- Full of Hope (Feast of Trumpets & Revelation 12)
- Supremacy of Jesus by John Piper
- Babylonian Destruction of Jerusalem Discovered
- The True Location of the Jewish Temples