- My Tweets
- Avoiding the Sin of Ingratitude (John MacArthur)
- Moabite Inscription and Emmaus (Archaeology)
- Throne Room (Kim Walker-Smith)
- Mount Sinai in Saudi Arabia?
- Inscribed Ring of Pontius Pilate (Archaeology)
- Sodom and Gomorrah (Archaeology)
- Adam & Eve and Noah (Science)
- First Temple: “Beka” Weight Discovered (Archaeology)
- Darwin Devolves by Michael Behe
- I’ve Got the Joy Joy Joy (Jeremy Riddle)
Author Archives: Daniel Silas
Such a good message this morning. We should always be thankful to the Lord for everything, every day. Lord, please forgive us where we falter in this.
More interesting archaeological discoveries impacting the Bible. Very interesting. Story starts at 10:19.
“…my heart can’t contain the weight of your name…” This song says it all for me today.
I found this video very interesting, and I’m open to new insights based on evidence. I’m not sure where I stand on this particular subject, but this documentary is compelling. I know that human tradition is often wrong.
“The name of the man who ordered Jesus crucified and ran his trial, the ancient infamous Roman governor of Jerusalem, Pontius Pilate, has been deciphered on a bronze ring found in excavations at the site of Herodion near the West Bank’s Bethlehem, … Continue reading
“A super heated blast from the sky…” Very interesting. Occurred around 3,700 years ago. Read full article here.