- My Tweets
- Futurism vs Preterism (Revelation)
- Dr. Andrew Woods: The Apostasy Controversy (2 Thessalonians 2:3)
- Science in America – Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Does the Bible condone slavery, abuse, or child sacrifice?
- Is Something Going to Happen, September 23, 2017? (Scott Clarke & Derek Gilbert Interview)
- Mid-East Prophecy Update (April 2nd, 2017)
- Temple Treasures (Copper Scroll Project)
- Why Isn’t There a Palestinian State?
- Apocalypse Soon? (Bill Salus & LA Marzulli)
- 50 Reasons We Are in the End Times
Author Archives: Daniel Silas
A great study for those who are interested.
Excellent discussion on the use of the Greek word “apostasia” in this passage in regard to its meaning and the Rapture of the church. I find it interesting that the 1599 Geneva Bible translates this passage as, “Let no man … Continue reading
In my opinion, the problem with science in America is the behavior of people within the scientific community. What Neil fails to address are the inflated egos, rampant arrogance, corruption, falsehoods, fraud, assumptions, philosophy presented as fact (that which goes … Continue reading
Good question. The answer is no. Interesting information to address skeptic attacks on the Bible.
Jesus told us that there would be signs in the heavens as we approach the time of His second coming (Luke 21:11, Genesis 1:14). This discussion between Scott Clarke and Derek Gilbert on the astronomical sign in Revelation 12 is very … Continue reading
Weekly prophecy update with JD Farag (of Calvary Chapel Kaneohe in Hawaii).
As a student of Biblical archaeology, I found this video of interest. News article here.