“For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.” – 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17
- My Tweets
- Science in America – Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Does the Bible condone slavery, abuse, or child sacrifice?
- Is Something Going to Happen, September 23, 2017? (Scott Clarke & Derek Gilbert Interview)
- Mid-East Prophecy Update (April 2nd, 2017)
- Temple Treasures (Copper Scroll Project)
- Why Isn’t There a Palestinian State?
- Apocalypse Soon? (Bill Salus & LA Marzulli)
- 50 Reasons We Are in the End Times
- The Rapture (Billy Crone)
- An Introduction to the Sovereign Gospel