The transformation slow and unnoticed,
Increasing in speed, in silent agony,
Looking down, the smoke begins,
drifting outward, swirling around,
forming a pillar of cloud, a cloak billowing,
Then within the center, fire erupts
like a dagger piercing from the inside,
stabbing outward, with a soft thunder,
flesh melts, ripped asunder, cries,
head back, mouth open, consumed
by the fire, flames tearing forth,
Arms stretched to each side, purified,
the flames roar with the Lion’s voice,
all resistance fades, sweet release,
the blaze, as a mighty wind, a flood of light,
explosive, the flesh falls, replaced with fire.
Freedom found, born into one flesh,
flesh of power, flesh of strength,
Eyes that can see, ears that can hear,
Incorruptible, immortal, one
with the fire of forever.
- My Tweets
- End of the World on 9/23? (Absolutely Not!) (Scott Clarke)
- I Exalt Thee – Jesus Culture
- Days of Elijah – Robin Mark
- Full of Hope (Feast of Trumpets & Revelation 12)
- Supremacy of Jesus by John Piper
- Babylonian Destruction of Jerusalem Discovered
- The True Location of the Jewish Temples
- Tormenting Fire, Purifying Fire, or Consuming Fire?
- Is Evolution Pseudoscience?
- The Bible… Our Sufficient Authority