- My Tweets
- The Crucifixion (Jack Van Impe)
- Who is Jesus? (Billy Graham)
- Return from Babylon (Archaeology)
- Pre-Trib Rapture (Thomas Ice)
- The Rapture Comes First (J.D. Farag)
- Taken Out of Harm’s Way (Andy Wood)
- Avoiding the Sin of Ingratitude (John MacArthur)
- Moabite Inscription and Emmaus (Archaeology)
- Throne Room (Kim Walker-Smith)
- Mount Sinai in Saudi Arabia?
Author Archives: Daniel Silas
“The name of the man who ordered Jesus crucified and ran his trial, the ancient infamous Roman governor of Jerusalem, Pontius Pilate, has been deciphered on a bronze ring found in excavations at the site of Herodion near the West Bank’s Bethlehem, … Continue reading
“A super heated blast from the sky…” Very interesting. Occurred around 3,700 years ago. Read full article here.
Sounds like science again confirms Adam & Eve and additionally confirms Noah’s Ark. Very good information. Marisa Dellatto with the New York Post reports, “It really is all relative. “A new study revealed that all humans are descendants of the … Continue reading
Upcoming book from Michael Behe. Looking forward to the read!
Oh Lord… give us joy deep down in the center of our inner being. Fill us to overflowing with your joy today!
The archaeologist and historian in me loves this type of discussion. Really interesting! I am looking forward to the day when we believers get to discover all of the true history and how things really happened.
I enjoyed this discussion on the Pre-Tribulation Rapture in regard to 2 Thessalonians 2:3.
Was blessed by this message from Amir. Thank you for sharing with us, brother, even when things are difficult in life.