- My Tweets
- Supremacy of Jesus by John Piper
- Babylonian Destruction of Jerusalem Discovered
- The True Location of the Jewish Temples
- Tormenting Fire, Purifying Fire, or Consuming Fire?
- Is Evolution Pseudoscience?
- The Bible… Our Sufficient Authority
- The Coming Convergence
- The Pentecost Rapture (Gary Stearman & Jack Langford)
- Mailing List and Free Book
- New Evidence Validating Shroud of Turin (SkyWatchTV News 5/2/17)
Tag Archives: Bible Question
Good question. The answer is no. Interesting information to address skeptic attacks on the Bible.
Is the Rapture of the Church mentioned in the book of Revelation? I found this video below very interesting. I do agree that the Rapture can be found in Revelation 3:10, 4:1-2, and the structure of the book. Here are … Continue reading
After Cain murdered Abel and God cursed him for his sin, the Bible says… “Then Cain went out from the presence of the Lord and dwelt in the land of Nod on the east of Eden. And Cain knew his … Continue reading
I saw a post on Facebook that included a video called “Proof of the Divine Origin of Judaism.” Vid here. While I do agree there is proof of the divine origin of Judaism (after all Yeshua is the Jewish Messiah … Continue reading