- My Tweets
- Is Evolution Pseudoscience?
- The Bible… Our Sufficient Authority
- The Coming Convergence
- The Pentecost Rapture (Gary Stearman & Jack Langford)
- Mailing List and Free Book
- New Evidence Validating Shroud of Turin (SkyWatchTV News 5/2/17)
- Futurism vs Preterism (Revelation)
- Dr. Andrew Woods: The Apostasy Controversy (2 Thessalonians 2:3)
- Science in America – Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Does the Bible condone slavery, abuse, or child sacrifice?
Category Archives: Bible Question
Good question. The answer is no. Interesting information to address skeptic attacks on the Bible.
Lots of talk about judging and not judging etc. So who is the judge? “For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son…” – Jesus (John 5:22) “…[God] commands all people everywhere to repent. For … Continue reading
Is the Rapture of the Church mentioned in the book of Revelation? I found this video below very interesting. I do agree that the Rapture can be found in Revelation 3:10, 4:1-2, and the structure of the book. Here are … Continue reading
After Cain murdered Abel and God cursed him for his sin, the Bible says… “Then Cain went out from the presence of the Lord and dwelt in the land of Nod on the east of Eden. And Cain knew his … Continue reading
I saw a post on Facebook that included a video called “Proof of the Divine Origin of Judaism.” Vid here. While I do agree there is proof of the divine origin of Judaism (after all Yeshua is the Jewish Messiah … Continue reading