- America’s Future (David Reagan)
- A Requiem for a Republic (James White)
- The Destruction of America
- Is it the End Times?
- The Crucifixion (Jack Van Impe)
- Who is Jesus? (Billy Graham)
- Pre-Trib Rapture (Thomas Ice)
- The Rapture Comes First (J.D. Farag)
- Taken Out of Harm’s Way (Andy Wood)
- Avoiding the Sin of Ingratitude (John MacArthur)
Category Archives: Bible Question
Good question. The answer is no. Interesting information to address skeptic attacks on the Bible.
Lots of talk about judging and not judging etc. So who is the judge? “For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son…” – Jesus (John 5:22) “…[God] commands all people everywhere to repent. For … Continue reading
Is the Rapture of the Church mentioned in the book of Revelation? I found this video below very interesting. I do agree that the Rapture can be found in Revelation 3:10, 4:1-2, and the structure of the book. Here are … Continue reading
After Cain murdered Abel and God cursed him for his sin, the Bible says… “Then Cain went out from the presence of the Lord and dwelt in the land of Nod on the east of Eden. And Cain knew his … Continue reading
I saw a post on Facebook that included a video called “Proof of the Divine Origin of Judaism.” Vid here. While I do agree there is proof of the divine origin of Judaism (after all Yeshua is the Jewish Messiah … Continue reading