- My Tweets
- Avoiding the Sin of Ingratitude (John MacArthur)
- Moabite Inscription and Emmaus (Archaeology)
- Throne Room (Kim Walker-Smith)
- Mount Sinai in Saudi Arabia?
- Inscribed Ring of Pontius Pilate (Archaeology)
- Sodom and Gomorrah (Archaeology)
- Adam & Eve and Noah (Science)
- First Temple: “Beka” Weight Discovered (Archaeology)
- Darwin Devolves by Michael Behe
- I’ve Got the Joy Joy Joy (Jeremy Riddle)
Category Archives: Crucifixion
Was blessed by this message from Amir. Thank you for sharing with us, brother, even when things are difficult in life.
The evidence shows the nails that were driven into Jesus’ hands were hammered at an angle. I think it would be how we angle the nail when we hang a picture.