The breath of life passes through me,
Where does my life come from?
Do I only imagine being alive,
What is this sense of unreal life?
I walk, never faltering through time,
Alone, except of one true friend:
Together we see the world until the end,
No love I hold, only brotherhood,
And the everlasting love of my creator,
Live with the knowledge of eternal life,
Why do I grow so weak?
I take a breath of the cool air
Taking in the beautiful day,
Knowing that one day everything will change,
In this mortal life I pray,
One day I will breath the
Breath of living immortality.
- My Tweets
- Is Evolution Pseudoscience?
- The Bible… Our Sufficient Authority
- The Coming Convergence
- The Pentecost Rapture (Gary Stearman & Jack Langford)
- Mailing List and Free Book
- New Evidence Validating Shroud of Turin (SkyWatchTV News 5/2/17)
- Futurism vs Preterism (Revelation)
- Dr. Andrew Woods: The Apostasy Controversy (2 Thessalonians 2:3)
- Science in America – Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Does the Bible condone slavery, abuse, or child sacrifice?