The breath of life passes through me,
Where does my life come from?
Do I only imagine being alive,
What is this sense of unreal life?
I walk, never faltering through time,
Alone, except of one true friend:
Together we see the world until the end,
No love I hold, only brotherhood,
And the everlasting love of my creator,
Live with the knowledge of eternal life,
Why do I grow so weak?
I take a breath of the cool air
Taking in the beautiful day,
Knowing that one day everything will change,
In this mortal life I pray,
One day I will breath the
Breath of living immortality.
- My Tweets
- Moabite Inscription and Emmaus (Archaeology)
- Throne Room (Kim Walker-Smith)
- Mount Sinai in Saudi Arabia?
- Inscribed Ring of Pontius Pilate (Archaeology)
- Sodom and Gomorrah (Archaeology)
- Adam & Eve and Noah (Science)
- First Temple: “Beka” Weight Discovered (Archaeology)
- Darwin Devolves by Michael Behe
- I’ve Got the Joy Joy Joy (Jeremy Riddle)
- The Copper Scroll (Jim Barfield & Gary Stearman)