The breath of life passes through me,
Where does my life come from?
Do I only imagine being alive,
What is this sense of unreal life?
I walk, never faltering through time,
Alone, except of one true friend:
Together we see the world until the end,
No love I hold, only brotherhood,
And the everlasting love of my creator,
Live with the knowledge of eternal life,
Why do I grow so weak?
I take a breath of the cool air
Taking in the beautiful day,
Knowing that one day everything will change,
In this mortal life I pray,
One day I will breath the
Breath of living immortality.
- My Tweets
- Science in America – Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Does the Bible condone slavery, abuse, or child sacrifice?
- Is Something Going to Happen, September 23, 2017? (Scott Clarke & Derek Gilbert Interview)
- Mid-East Prophecy Update (April 2nd, 2017)
- Temple Treasures (Copper Scroll Project)
- Why Isn’t There a Palestinian State?
- Apocalypse Soon? (Bill Salus & LA Marzulli)
- 50 Reasons We Are in the End Times
- The Rapture (Billy Crone)
- An Introduction to the Sovereign Gospel