The breath of life passes through me,
Where does my life come from?
Do I only imagine being alive,
What is this sense of unreal life?
I walk, never faltering through time,
Alone, except of one true friend:
Together we see the world until the end,
No love I hold, only brotherhood,
And the everlasting love of my creator,
Live with the knowledge of eternal life,
Why do I grow so weak?
I take a breath of the cool air
Taking in the beautiful day,
Knowing that one day everything will change,
In this mortal life I pray,
One day I will breath the
Breath of living immortality.
- America’s Future (David Reagan)
- A Requiem for a Republic (James White)
- The Destruction of America
- Is it the End Times?
- The Crucifixion (Jack Van Impe)
- Who is Jesus? (Billy Graham)
- Return from Babylon (Archaeology)
- Pre-Trib Rapture (Thomas Ice)
- The Rapture Comes First (J.D. Farag)
- Taken Out of Harm’s Way (Andy Wood)