The breath of life passes through me,
Where does my life come from?
Do I only imagine being alive,
What is this sense of unreal life?
I walk, never faltering through time,
Alone, except of one true friend:
Together we see the world until the end,
No love I hold, only brotherhood,
And the everlasting love of my creator,
Live with the knowledge of eternal life,
Why do I grow so weak?
I take a breath of the cool air
Taking in the beautiful day,
Knowing that one day everything will change,
In this mortal life I pray,
One day I will breath the
Breath of living immortality.
- My Tweets
- Multiple Tribulations
- PreTrib Rapture Teaching Began in 1800s? No.
- Governor of Jerusalem (2,700 Year Old Discovery)
- End of the World on 9/23? (Absolutely Not!) (Scott Clarke)
- I Exalt Thee – Jesus Culture
- Days of Elijah – Robin Mark
- Full of Hope (Feast of Trumpets & Revelation 12)
- Supremacy of Jesus by John Piper
- Babylonian Destruction of Jerusalem Discovered
- The True Location of the Jewish Temples