The breath of life passes through me,
Where does my life come from?
Do I only imagine being alive,
What is this sense of unreal life?
I walk, never faltering through time,
Alone, except of one true friend:
Together we see the world until the end,
No love I hold, only brotherhood,
And the everlasting love of my creator,
Live with the knowledge of eternal life,
Why do I grow so weak?
I take a breath of the cool air
Taking in the beautiful day,
Knowing that one day everything will change,
In this mortal life I pray,
One day I will breath the
Breath of living immortality.
- My Tweets
- Is Social Justice the New Gospel?
- The First Fruits Resurrection (Amir Tsarfati)
- Is Genesis History? (Documentary)
- Reaching Out to Muslims
- The Jewish Wedding (Pre-Tribulation Rapture)
- The City of David & The Temple (Bob Cornuke)
- Blessed is His Name For All Eternity…
- The Seal of the Prophet Isaiah
- Billy Graham…
- Multiple Tribulations