The leaves rustle on a nearby branch,
With the passing of the summer winds,
The winter peaking over the northern hills,
Smiling and teasing us with her tender kiss,
One small leaf, floating through the air,
Sailing upon the autumn breeze, adrift;
The sky, half blue and half gray reminds
Us of the chaos that never ceases;
Turmoil in this pathetic world,
May the fire of God fall upon it,
Small leaves falling to the earth
As tears and sorrows of one.
- My Tweets
- Is Evolution Pseudoscience?
- The Bible… Our Sufficient Authority
- The Coming Convergence
- The Pentecost Rapture (Gary Stearman & Jack Langford)
- Mailing List and Free Book
- New Evidence Validating Shroud of Turin (SkyWatchTV News 5/2/17)
- Futurism vs Preterism (Revelation)
- Dr. Andrew Woods: The Apostasy Controversy (2 Thessalonians 2:3)
- Science in America – Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Does the Bible condone slavery, abuse, or child sacrifice?