The leaves rustle on a nearby branch,
With the passing of the summer winds,
The winter peaking over the northern hills,
Smiling and teasing us with her tender kiss,
One small leaf, floating through the air,
Sailing upon the autumn breeze, adrift;
The sky, half blue and half gray reminds
Us of the chaos that never ceases;
Turmoil in this pathetic world,
May the fire of God fall upon it,
Small leaves falling to the earth
As tears and sorrows of one.
- My Tweets
- End of the World on 9/23? (Absolutely Not!) (Scott Clarke)
- I Exalt Thee – Jesus Culture
- Days of Elijah – Robin Mark
- Full of Hope (Feast of Trumpets & Revelation 12)
- Supremacy of Jesus by John Piper
- Babylonian Destruction of Jerusalem Discovered
- The True Location of the Jewish Temples
- Tormenting Fire, Purifying Fire, or Consuming Fire?
- Is Evolution Pseudoscience?
- The Bible… Our Sufficient Authority