- My Tweets
- Moabite Inscription and Emmaus (Archaeology)
- Throne Room (Kim Walker-Smith)
- Mount Sinai in Saudi Arabia?
- Inscribed Ring of Pontius Pilate (Archaeology)
- Sodom and Gomorrah (Archaeology)
- Adam & Eve and Noah (Science)
- First Temple: “Beka” Weight Discovered (Archaeology)
- Darwin Devolves by Michael Behe
- I’ve Got the Joy Joy Joy (Jeremy Riddle)
- The Copper Scroll (Jim Barfield & Gary Stearman)
Category Archives: Teaching
This was a message given at a men’s breakfast in the Spring of 2004 at a local church.
Paul makes it clear in Romans 3:10-18 that there are none righteous, no not one. He writes there are none who do good, no not one. There are none who seek God. The truth of humanity’s utter sinfulness is hard … Continue reading
* Luke 21 has the clearest time line of how things will happen. Of course in the day Jesus taught they would not know the dates. We know the dates of those things that have come to pass being where … Continue reading