- America’s Future (David Reagan)
- A Requiem for a Republic (James White)
- The Destruction of America
- Is it the End Times?
- The Crucifixion (Jack Van Impe)
- Who is Jesus? (Billy Graham)
- Pre-Trib Rapture (Thomas Ice)
- The Rapture Comes First (J.D. Farag)
- Taken Out of Harm’s Way (Andy Wood)
- Avoiding the Sin of Ingratitude (John MacArthur)
Category Archives: marriage
The rainbow is a sign from God… of His covenant with man post judgement and absolute devastation of this planet due to wickedness… not something to be used to represent or celebrate sin. “This is the sign of the covenant … Continue reading
This was a message given at a men’s breakfast in the Spring of 2004 at a local church.
I never really watched Full House, but I am really proud of Candace Cameron-Bure. She stood up for her Christian faith and morals on Dancing with the Stars. I don’t watch that show either, but I saw the clip from … Continue reading