- My Tweets
- Tormenting Fire, Purifying Fire, or Consuming Fire?
- Is Evolution Pseudoscience?
- The Bible… Our Sufficient Authority
- The Coming Convergence
- The Pentecost Rapture (Gary Stearman & Jack Langford)
- Mailing List and Free Book
- New Evidence Validating Shroud of Turin (SkyWatchTV News 5/2/17)
- Futurism vs Preterism (Revelation)
- Dr. Andrew Woods: The Apostasy Controversy (2 Thessalonians 2:3)
- Science in America – Neil deGrasse Tyson
Tag Archives: Paul
Excellent discussion on the use of the Greek word “apostasia” in this passage in regard to its meaning and the Rapture of the church. I find it interesting that the 1599 Geneva Bible translates this passage as, “Let no man … Continue reading
This was a message given at a men’s breakfast in the Spring of 2004 at a local church.