- My Tweets
- The Crucifixion (Jack Van Impe)
- Who is Jesus? (Billy Graham)
- Return from Babylon (Archaeology)
- Pre-Trib Rapture (Thomas Ice)
- The Rapture Comes First (J.D. Farag)
- Taken Out of Harm’s Way (Andy Wood)
- Avoiding the Sin of Ingratitude (John MacArthur)
- Moabite Inscription and Emmaus (Archaeology)
- Throne Room (Kim Walker-Smith)
- Mount Sinai in Saudi Arabia?
Tag Archives: repentance
Billy Graham passed away and entered into the fullness of the Lord’s presence. He led a blessed life and spread the good message of Jesus around the world. A man used by the Lord in a powerful way. That message? … Continue reading
Matthew 3:1-12 Sermon given November 7, 2004.
It helps to forgive others when they actually admit what they have done, show true remorse, and genuinely apologize. God forgives those who confess (admit), repent (show true remorse and change of direction), and ask for His forgiveness (apologize). Then … Continue reading