- My Tweets
- Avoiding the Sin of Ingratitude (John MacArthur)
- Moabite Inscription and Emmaus (Archaeology)
- Throne Room (Kim Walker-Smith)
- Mount Sinai in Saudi Arabia?
- Inscribed Ring of Pontius Pilate (Archaeology)
- Sodom and Gomorrah (Archaeology)
- Adam & Eve and Noah (Science)
- First Temple: “Beka” Weight Discovered (Archaeology)
- Darwin Devolves by Michael Behe
- I’ve Got the Joy Joy Joy (Jeremy Riddle)
Tag Archives: repentance
Billy Graham passed away and entered into the fullness of the Lord’s presence. He led a blessed life and spread the good message of Jesus around the world. A man used by the Lord in a powerful way. That message? … Continue reading
Matthew 3:1-12 Sermon given November 7, 2004.
It helps to forgive others when they actually admit what they have done, show true remorse, and genuinely apologize. God forgives those who confess (admit), repent (show true remorse and change of direction), and ask for His forgiveness (apologize). Then … Continue reading