- My Tweets
- Moabite Inscription and Emmaus (Archaeology)
- Throne Room (Kim Walker-Smith)
- Mount Sinai in Saudi Arabia?
- Inscribed Ring of Pontius Pilate (Archaeology)
- Sodom and Gomorrah (Archaeology)
- Adam & Eve and Noah (Science)
- First Temple: “Beka” Weight Discovered (Archaeology)
- Darwin Devolves by Michael Behe
- I’ve Got the Joy Joy Joy (Jeremy Riddle)
- The Copper Scroll (Jim Barfield & Gary Stearman)
Category Archives: Doctrines of Grace
This sermon was given in 2006.
This is God’s preserving work among the human race to save a vast, uncountable number of people from every tongue, tribe, and nation. Without His grace and sovereignty, every single human being would have been lost (Romans 3:10-18). 1) … Continue reading
It helps to forgive others when they actually admit what they have done, show true remorse, and genuinely apologize. God forgives those who confess (admit), repent (show true remorse and change of direction), and ask for His forgiveness (apologize). Then … Continue reading
Paul makes it clear in Romans 3:10-18 that there are none righteous, no not one. He writes there are none who do good, no not one. There are none who seek God. The truth of humanity’s utter sinfulness is hard … Continue reading
This is James White’s closing statement during his debate with George Bryson (Calvary Chapel) on “Calvinism”.
Hi there, I’d like to thank (redacted) for inviting me to respond to some of the comments on here. I did not even realize that my blog was being read and commented on. Hmm.. where to start. Victorious pointed out … Continue reading
(redacted), I received your letter today stating that Calvary Chapel (redacted) voted on June 25, 2007 to remove my Ordination. The letter states: “In light of your doctrinal position that you do not agree with Calvary Chapel theology, clearly stated … Continue reading