- Is it the End Times?
- The Crucifixion (Jack Van Impe)
- Who is Jesus? (Billy Graham)
- Return from Babylon (Archaeology)
- Pre-Trib Rapture (Thomas Ice)
- The Rapture Comes First (J.D. Farag)
- Taken Out of Harm’s Way (Andy Wood)
- Avoiding the Sin of Ingratitude (John MacArthur)
- Moabite Inscription and Emmaus (Archaeology)
- Throne Room (Kim Walker-Smith)
Category Archives: God’s Sovereignty
This sermon was given in 2006.
This is God’s preserving work among the human race to save a vast, uncountable number of people from every tongue, tribe, and nation. Without His grace and sovereignty, every single human being would have been lost (Romans 3:10-18). 1) … Continue reading
It helps to forgive others when they actually admit what they have done, show true remorse, and genuinely apologize. God forgives those who confess (admit), repent (show true remorse and change of direction), and ask for His forgiveness (apologize). Then … Continue reading
Paul makes it clear in Romans 3:10-18 that there are none righteous, no not one. He writes there are none who do good, no not one. There are none who seek God. The truth of humanity’s utter sinfulness is hard … Continue reading
There has been an outcry against Pat Robertson concerning his comments on the possible cause of the earthquake that has devastated Haiti. I posted these comments on Facebook in response to a thread concerning this subject. My Comments: Everyone should … Continue reading