- My Tweets
- Avoiding the Sin of Ingratitude (John MacArthur)
- Moabite Inscription and Emmaus (Archaeology)
- Throne Room (Kim Walker-Smith)
- Mount Sinai in Saudi Arabia?
- Inscribed Ring of Pontius Pilate (Archaeology)
- Sodom and Gomorrah (Archaeology)
- Adam & Eve and Noah (Science)
- First Temple: “Beka” Weight Discovered (Archaeology)
- Darwin Devolves by Michael Behe
- I’ve Got the Joy Joy Joy (Jeremy Riddle)
Tag Archives: Andrew Gabriel Roth
I don’t necessarily agree with all of Andrew’s points, but I think this is some very interesting information.
The two Jewish Temples were not located on the current location known as the Temple Mount. That location is where the Roman Fort Antonia was built. Archaeology, history, and Jewish Rabbis make the case that the Temples were built adjacent … Continue reading