- My Tweets
- Tormenting Fire, Purifying Fire, or Consuming Fire?
- Is Evolution Pseudoscience?
- The Bible… Our Sufficient Authority
- The Coming Convergence
- The Pentecost Rapture (Gary Stearman & Jack Langford)
- Mailing List and Free Book
- New Evidence Validating Shroud of Turin (SkyWatchTV News 5/2/17)
- Futurism vs Preterism (Revelation)
- Dr. Andrew Woods: The Apostasy Controversy (2 Thessalonians 2:3)
- Science in America – Neil deGrasse Tyson
Tag Archives: history
Shroud news beings at 19:34.
This is really interesting! “Spanish historians claim they’ve discovered the 2,000-year-old Holy Chalice, the biblical cup that Jesus Christ used during the Last Supper. Margarita Torres, a medieval history lecturer at León University and Jose Ortiza del Rio, an art … Continue reading
I don’t necessarily agree with all of Andrew’s points, but I think this is some very interesting information.
The two Jewish Temples were not located on the current location known as the Temple Mount. That location is where the Roman Fort Antonia was built. Archaeology, history, and Jewish Rabbis make the case that the Temples were built adjacent … Continue reading
And more archaeology to support the Bible… “Historians believe they have decoded the oldest inscription ever found in Jerusalem, made up of just eight letters carved on the remains of a large clay jar. The message is believed to have … Continue reading
I have high hopes for 2014, and I thought we could start the new year off right. Archaeology continues to prove the Bible’s text is accurate, historical, and true. Here is a rare, new find that was annouced by Israeli archaeologists. … Continue reading