- America’s Future (David Reagan)
- A Requiem for a Republic (James White)
- The Destruction of America
- Is it the End Times?
- The Crucifixion (Jack Van Impe)
- Who is Jesus? (Billy Graham)
- Pre-Trib Rapture (Thomas Ice)
- The Rapture Comes First (J.D. Farag)
- Taken Out of Harm’s Way (Andy Wood)
- Avoiding the Sin of Ingratitude (John MacArthur)
Tag Archives: history
Shroud news beings at 19:34.
This is really interesting! “Spanish historians claim they’ve discovered the 2,000-year-old Holy Chalice, the biblical cup that Jesus Christ used during the Last Supper. Margarita Torres, a medieval history lecturer at León University and Jose Ortiza del Rio, an art … Continue reading
I don’t necessarily agree with all of Andrew’s points, but I think this is some very interesting information.
The two Jewish Temples were not located on the current location known as the Temple Mount. That location is where the Roman Fort Antonia was built. Archaeology, history, and Jewish Rabbis make the case that the Temples were built adjacent … Continue reading
And more archaeology to support the Bible… “Historians believe they have decoded the oldest inscription ever found in Jerusalem, made up of just eight letters carved on the remains of a large clay jar. The message is believed to have … Continue reading
I have high hopes for 2014, and I thought we could start the new year off right. Archaeology continues to prove the Bible’s text is accurate, historical, and true. Here is a rare, new find that was annouced by Israeli archaeologists. … Continue reading
“Reza Aslan, author of the new book, ‘Zealot: The Life and Times of Jesus of Nazareth’ has been interviewed on a host of media outlets in the last week. Riding a publicity wave, the book has surged to #2 on … Continue reading
With every turn of the shovel in Israel, the Bible is proven to be true. It is an accurate, historical record and account of eyewitnesses’ interactions with God. From the article: “This new data has far reaching implication for archaeology, … Continue reading
* Luke 21 has the clearest time line of how things will happen. Of course in the day Jesus taught they would not know the dates. We know the dates of those things that have come to pass being where … Continue reading