- My Tweets
- Moabite Inscription and Emmaus (Archaeology)
- Throne Room (Kim Walker-Smith)
- Mount Sinai in Saudi Arabia?
- Inscribed Ring of Pontius Pilate (Archaeology)
- Sodom and Gomorrah (Archaeology)
- Adam & Eve and Noah (Science)
- First Temple: “Beka” Weight Discovered (Archaeology)
- Darwin Devolves by Michael Behe
- I’ve Got the Joy Joy Joy (Jeremy Riddle)
- The Copper Scroll (Jim Barfield & Gary Stearman)
Category Archives: Archaeology
More interesting archaeological discoveries impacting the Bible. Very interesting. Story starts at 10:19.
I found this video very interesting, and I’m open to new insights based on evidence. I’m not sure where I stand on this particular subject, but this documentary is compelling. I know that human tradition is often wrong.
“The name of the man who ordered Jesus crucified and ran his trial, the ancient infamous Roman governor of Jerusalem, Pontius Pilate, has been deciphered on a bronze ring found in excavations at the site of Herodion near the West Bank’s Bethlehem, … Continue reading
“A super heated blast from the sky…” Very interesting. Occurred around 3,700 years ago. Read full article here.
The archaeologist and historian in me loves this type of discussion. Really interesting! I am looking forward to the day when we believers get to discover all of the true history and how things really happened.
The location of the Temple of Solomon and 2nd Temple is a very important subject, which I have found interesting for some time. I take the position based on the historical and archaeological evidence that the current “Temple Mount” complex … Continue reading