- My Tweets
- Moabite Inscription and Emmaus (Archaeology)
- Throne Room (Kim Walker-Smith)
- Mount Sinai in Saudi Arabia?
- Inscribed Ring of Pontius Pilate (Archaeology)
- Sodom and Gomorrah (Archaeology)
- Adam & Eve and Noah (Science)
- First Temple: “Beka” Weight Discovered (Archaeology)
- Darwin Devolves by Michael Behe
- I’ve Got the Joy Joy Joy (Jeremy Riddle)
- The Copper Scroll (Jim Barfield & Gary Stearman)
Tag Archives: Ernest Martin
The location of the Temple of Solomon and 2nd Temple is a very important subject, which I have found interesting for some time. I take the position based on the historical and archaeological evidence that the current “Temple Mount” complex … Continue reading
Good video (not exhaustive) concerning the true location of the Jewish temples featuring Bob Cornuke. The temples were connected to the City of David. The traditional “Temple Mount” was actually Fort Antonia that housed the Romans. Like always, man made … Continue reading
Article here on Bob Cornuke’s website.
The two Jewish Temples were not located on the current location known as the Temple Mount. That location is where the Roman Fort Antonia was built. Archaeology, history, and Jewish Rabbis make the case that the Temples were built adjacent … Continue reading