- My Tweets
- Is Evolution Pseudoscience?
- The Bible… Our Sufficient Authority
- The Coming Convergence
- The Pentecost Rapture (Gary Stearman & Jack Langford)
- Mailing List and Free Book
- New Evidence Validating Shroud of Turin (SkyWatchTV News 5/2/17)
- Futurism vs Preterism (Revelation)
- Dr. Andrew Woods: The Apostasy Controversy (2 Thessalonians 2:3)
- Science in America – Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Does the Bible condone slavery, abuse, or child sacrifice?
Tag Archives: closed mindedness
In my opinion, the problem with science in America is the behavior of people within the scientific community. What Neil fails to address are the inflated egos, rampant arrogance, corruption, falsehoods, fraud, assumptions, philosophy presented as fact (that which goes … Continue reading