- My Tweets
- PreTrib Rapture Teaching Began in 1800s? No.
- Governor of Jerusalem (2,700 Year Old Discovery)
- End of the World on 9/23? (Absolutely Not!) (Scott Clarke)
- I Exalt Thee – Jesus Culture
- Days of Elijah – Robin Mark
- Full of Hope (Feast of Trumpets & Revelation 12)
- Supremacy of Jesus by John Piper
- Babylonian Destruction of Jerusalem Discovered
- The True Location of the Jewish Temples
- Tormenting Fire, Purifying Fire, or Consuming Fire?
Tag Archives: corruption
In my opinion, the problem with science in America is the behavior of people within the scientific community. What Neil fails to address are the inflated egos, rampant arrogance, corruption, falsehoods, fraud, assumptions, philosophy presented as fact (that which goes … Continue reading
The scientific community is just as biased and fragmented as any other group of human beings. There are scientists on both sides of any given issue, and those in power use their positions to discriminate, silence, and persecute the opposing … Continue reading
And again… we have another example of scientific corruption on display. Yet, scientists demand we accept the “scientific” drivel that they want to force down all our throats as if it is TRUTH (just as bad as politicians and lawyers). … Continue reading