- My Tweets
- Moabite Inscription and Emmaus (Archaeology)
- Throne Room (Kim Walker-Smith)
- Mount Sinai in Saudi Arabia?
- Inscribed Ring of Pontius Pilate (Archaeology)
- Sodom and Gomorrah (Archaeology)
- Adam & Eve and Noah (Science)
- First Temple: “Beka” Weight Discovered (Archaeology)
- Darwin Devolves by Michael Behe
- I’ve Got the Joy Joy Joy (Jeremy Riddle)
- The Copper Scroll (Jim Barfield & Gary Stearman)
Tag Archives: Science
Upcoming book from Michael Behe. Looking forward to the read!
I watched this documentary on Netflix today. I recommend it as I think it was very good, and a film to promote the discussion of origins, the corruption of science, and intelligent design. While I don’t necessarily agree with every … Continue reading
An interesting discussion on evolution being pseudoscience.
In my opinion, the problem with science in America is the behavior of people within the scientific community. What Neil fails to address are the inflated egos, rampant arrogance, corruption, falsehoods, fraud, assumptions, philosophy presented as fact (that which goes … Continue reading
I found this article very interesting in light of my views on the current state of the scientific community and the science fields. I look forward to further installments. Here is a quote. “As a scientist, I am increasingly appalled … Continue reading