- My Tweets
- Return from Babylon (Archaeology)
- Pre-Trib Rapture (Thomas Ice)
- The Rapture Comes First (J.D. Farag)
- Taken Out of Harm’s Way (Andy Wood)
- Avoiding the Sin of Ingratitude (John MacArthur)
- Moabite Inscription and Emmaus (Archaeology)
- Throne Room (Kim Walker-Smith)
- Mount Sinai in Saudi Arabia?
- Inscribed Ring of Pontius Pilate (Archaeology)
- Sodom and Gomorrah (Archaeology)
Tag Archives: Science
Upcoming book from Michael Behe. Looking forward to the read!
I watched this documentary on Netflix today. I recommend it as I think it was very good, and a film to promote the discussion of origins, the corruption of science, and intelligent design. While I don’t necessarily agree with every … Continue reading
An interesting discussion on evolution being pseudoscience.
In my opinion, the problem with science in America is the behavior of people within the scientific community. What Neil fails to address are the inflated egos, rampant arrogance, corruption, falsehoods, fraud, assumptions, philosophy presented as fact (that which goes … Continue reading
I found this article very interesting in light of my views on the current state of the scientific community and the science fields. I look forward to further installments. Here is a quote. “As a scientist, I am increasingly appalled … Continue reading
Star Of Bethlehem — Closest Highly Visible Conjunction Of Venus & Jupiter In 2000 Years On June 30, 2015 “After an absence of roughly 2000 years the Star of Bethlehem may soon be making a return to our night skies … Continue reading