- My Tweets
- Tormenting Fire, Purifying Fire, or Consuming Fire?
- Is Evolution Pseudoscience?
- The Bible… Our Sufficient Authority
- The Coming Convergence
- The Pentecost Rapture (Gary Stearman & Jack Langford)
- Mailing List and Free Book
- New Evidence Validating Shroud of Turin (SkyWatchTV News 5/2/17)
- Futurism vs Preterism (Revelation)
- Dr. Andrew Woods: The Apostasy Controversy (2 Thessalonians 2:3)
- Science in America – Neil deGrasse Tyson
Tag Archives: Science
An interesting discussion on evolution being pseudoscience.
In my opinion, the problem with science in America is the behavior of people within the scientific community. What Neil fails to address are the inflated egos, rampant arrogance, corruption, falsehoods, fraud, assumptions, philosophy presented as fact (that which goes … Continue reading
I found this article very interesting in light of my views on the current state of the scientific community and the science fields. I look forward to further installments. Here is a quote. “As a scientist, I am increasingly appalled … Continue reading
Star Of Bethlehem — Closest Highly Visible Conjunction Of Venus & Jupiter In 2000 Years On June 30, 2015 “After an absence of roughly 2000 years the Star of Bethlehem may soon be making a return to our night skies … Continue reading