- My Tweets
- End of the World on 9/23? (Absolutely Not!) (Scott Clarke)
- I Exalt Thee – Jesus Culture
- Days of Elijah – Robin Mark
- Full of Hope (Feast of Trumpets & Revelation 12)
- Supremacy of Jesus by John Piper
- Babylonian Destruction of Jerusalem Discovered
- The True Location of the Jewish Temples
- Tormenting Fire, Purifying Fire, or Consuming Fire?
- Is Evolution Pseudoscience?
- The Bible… Our Sufficient Authority
Tag Archives: scientific community
In my opinion, the problem with science in America is the behavior of people within the scientific community. What Neil fails to address are the inflated egos, rampant arrogance, corruption, falsehoods, fraud, assumptions, philosophy presented as fact (that which goes … Continue reading
The Telegraph is reporting that the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) has been committing fraud in regard to climate data to support the case for Global Warming. Article here. “Goddard shows how, in recent years, NOAA’s US Historical Climatology Network … Continue reading
The scientific community is just as biased and fragmented as any other group of human beings. There are scientists on both sides of any given issue, and those in power use their positions to discriminate, silence, and persecute the opposing … Continue reading