- My Tweets
- Avoiding the Sin of Ingratitude (John MacArthur)
- Moabite Inscription and Emmaus (Archaeology)
- Throne Room (Kim Walker-Smith)
- Mount Sinai in Saudi Arabia?
- Inscribed Ring of Pontius Pilate (Archaeology)
- Sodom and Gomorrah (Archaeology)
- Adam & Eve and Noah (Science)
- First Temple: “Beka” Weight Discovered (Archaeology)
- Darwin Devolves by Michael Behe
- I’ve Got the Joy Joy Joy (Jeremy Riddle)
Tag Archives: Israel Antiquities Authority
Video in Hebrew with English subtitles. The weight is around 3,000 years old. “Featuring an ancient Hebrew inscription, the object was used to weigh the annual half-shekel donation Jews brought to maintain the Holy Temple.” Full news story here.
Another great archaeological discovery that continues to prove the Bible is accurate. “Archaeologists deciphered a seal impression bearing the name of the 8th century BCE biblical King Hezekiah recently found during excavations next to the Old City of Jerusalem, the … Continue reading →