- My Tweets
- Return from Babylon (Archaeology)
- Pre-Trib Rapture (Thomas Ice)
- The Rapture Comes First (J.D. Farag)
- Taken Out of Harm’s Way (Andy Wood)
- Avoiding the Sin of Ingratitude (John MacArthur)
- Moabite Inscription and Emmaus (Archaeology)
- Throne Room (Kim Walker-Smith)
- Mount Sinai in Saudi Arabia?
- Inscribed Ring of Pontius Pilate (Archaeology)
- Sodom and Gomorrah (Archaeology)
Tag Archives: biblical archaeology
Very interesting. More evidence of Biblical truth.
More interesting archaeological discoveries impacting the Bible. Very interesting. Story starts at 10:19.
I found this video very interesting, and I’m open to new insights based on evidence. I’m not sure where I stand on this particular subject, but this documentary is compelling. I know that human tradition is often wrong.
“The name of the man who ordered Jesus crucified and ran his trial, the ancient infamous Roman governor of Jerusalem, Pontius Pilate, has been deciphered on a bronze ring found in excavations at the site of Herodion near the West Bank’s Bethlehem, … Continue reading
“A super heated blast from the sky…” Very interesting. Occurred around 3,700 years ago. Read full article here.
The archaeologist and historian in me loves this type of discussion. Really interesting! I am looking forward to the day when we believers get to discover all of the true history and how things really happened.
Wow! What a wonderful, powerful discovery by archaeologists in Israel. “Archaeologists in Israel say that they have found a clay seal mark that may bear the signature of the Biblical Prophet Isaiah. The 2,700-year-old stamped clay artifact was found during … Continue reading
As a student of Biblical archaeology, I found this video of interest. News article here.