- My Tweets
- Return from Babylon (Archaeology)
- Pre-Trib Rapture (Thomas Ice)
- The Rapture Comes First (J.D. Farag)
- Taken Out of Harm’s Way (Andy Wood)
- Avoiding the Sin of Ingratitude (John MacArthur)
- Moabite Inscription and Emmaus (Archaeology)
- Throne Room (Kim Walker-Smith)
- Mount Sinai in Saudi Arabia?
- Inscribed Ring of Pontius Pilate (Archaeology)
- Sodom and Gomorrah (Archaeology)
Tag Archives: City of David
Very interesting. More evidence of Biblical truth.
The location of the Temple of Solomon and 2nd Temple is a very important subject, which I have found interesting for some time. I take the position based on the historical and archaeological evidence that the current “Temple Mount” complex … Continue reading
Good video (not exhaustive) concerning the true location of the Jewish temples featuring Bob Cornuke. The temples were connected to the City of David. The traditional “Temple Mount” was actually Fort Antonia that housed the Romans. Like always, man made … Continue reading
Article here on Bob Cornuke’s website.