- My Tweets
- Moabite Inscription and Emmaus (Archaeology)
- Throne Room (Kim Walker-Smith)
- Mount Sinai in Saudi Arabia?
- Inscribed Ring of Pontius Pilate (Archaeology)
- Sodom and Gomorrah (Archaeology)
- Adam & Eve and Noah (Science)
- First Temple: “Beka” Weight Discovered (Archaeology)
- Darwin Devolves by Michael Behe
- I’ve Got the Joy Joy Joy (Jeremy Riddle)
- The Copper Scroll (Jim Barfield & Gary Stearman)
Category Archives: Judaism
The location of the Temple of Solomon and 2nd Temple is a very important subject, which I have found interesting for some time. I take the position based on the historical and archaeological evidence that the current “Temple Mount” complex … Continue reading
Good video (not exhaustive) concerning the true location of the Jewish temples featuring Bob Cornuke. The temples were connected to the City of David. The traditional “Temple Mount” was actually Fort Antonia that housed the Romans. Like always, man made … Continue reading
I saw a post on Facebook that included a video called “Proof of the Divine Origin of Judaism.” Vid here. While I do agree there is proof of the divine origin of Judaism (after all Yeshua is the Jewish Messiah … Continue reading
I don’t necessarily agree with all of Andrew’s points, but I think this is some very interesting information.
Israel Today reprint of article from April 2007 here. I remember when Rabbi Kaduri passed away and that he had left a note that was sealed and to be opened a year later. I never found out the result. Of course … Continue reading
Feast of Trumpets. September 5-6, 2013 CST: Wednesday 9/4 10:59AM – Friday 9/6 10:57AM (8 hours behind Israel) New Moon begins in Jerusalem on Thurs 9/5 2:37PM. 6:37AM CST.
“‘The Bible should be our standard for prophecy and interpretation of prophetic events,’ said Joseph Farah, editor and founder of WND, upon learning of Judah Ben Samuel’s predictions in Israel Today. ‘But one cannot ignore what this 12th-century rabbi said and … Continue reading