- America’s Future (David Reagan)
- A Requiem for a Republic (James White)
- The Destruction of America
- Is it the End Times?
- The Crucifixion (Jack Van Impe)
- Who is Jesus? (Billy Graham)
- Pre-Trib Rapture (Thomas Ice)
- The Rapture Comes First (J.D. Farag)
- Taken Out of Harm’s Way (Andy Wood)
- Avoiding the Sin of Ingratitude (John MacArthur)
Category Archives: Jerusalem
The location of the Temple of Solomon and 2nd Temple is a very important subject, which I have found interesting for some time. I take the position based on the historical and archaeological evidence that the current “Temple Mount” complex … Continue reading
Wow! What a wonderful, powerful discovery by archaeologists in Israel. “Archaeologists in Israel say that they have found a clay seal mark that may bear the signature of the Biblical Prophet Isaiah. The 2,700-year-old stamped clay artifact was found during … Continue reading
Good video (not exhaustive) concerning the true location of the Jewish temples featuring Bob Cornuke. The temples were connected to the City of David. The traditional “Temple Mount” was actually Fort Antonia that housed the Romans. Like always, man made … Continue reading
Article here on Bob Cornuke’s website.
I have found this website very interesting. Specifically the information concerning the placement of the Jewish Temples. Website here.