- My Tweets
- Supremacy of Jesus by John Piper
- Babylonian Destruction of Jerusalem Discovered
- The True Location of the Jewish Temples
- Tormenting Fire, Purifying Fire, or Consuming Fire?
- Is Evolution Pseudoscience?
- The Bible… Our Sufficient Authority
- The Coming Convergence
- The Pentecost Rapture (Gary Stearman & Jack Langford)
- Mailing List and Free Book
- New Evidence Validating Shroud of Turin (SkyWatchTV News 5/2/17)
Tag Archives: Evolution
An interesting discussion on evolution being pseudoscience.
The answer is simple. No! There is a tremendous amount of “scientific” non-testable philosophy and assumptions that are part of the “theory” of Evolution. Sadly, the majority of the scientific world promotes their philosophy and assumptions (not to mention baseless guesses … Continue reading
More information here. A thought… Science is defining the universe by what we can observe. Faith is defining the universe by what we can’t observe. Science can only take us so far, everything else (deity or not) is a matter … Continue reading
Sheldon Cooper’s opinion of Biologists makes me laugh. I feel the same way. You can fast forward to 1:35.
“If you’ve got the wrong faith, you end up with the wrong view of the facts.” – John MacKay . .