- My Tweets
- Moabite Inscription and Emmaus (Archaeology)
- Throne Room (Kim Walker-Smith)
- Mount Sinai in Saudi Arabia?
- Inscribed Ring of Pontius Pilate (Archaeology)
- Sodom and Gomorrah (Archaeology)
- Adam & Eve and Noah (Science)
- First Temple: “Beka” Weight Discovered (Archaeology)
- Darwin Devolves by Michael Behe
- I’ve Got the Joy Joy Joy (Jeremy Riddle)
- The Copper Scroll (Jim Barfield & Gary Stearman)
Tag Archives: Evolution
Upcoming book from Michael Behe. Looking forward to the read!
An interesting discussion on evolution being pseudoscience.
The answer is simple. No! There is a tremendous amount of “scientific” non-testable philosophy and assumptions that are part of the “theory” of Evolution. Sadly, the majority of the scientific world promotes their philosophy and assumptions (not to mention baseless guesses … Continue reading
More information here. A thought… Science is defining the universe by what we can observe. Faith is defining the universe by what we can’t observe. Science can only take us so far, everything else (deity or not) is a matter … Continue reading
Sheldon Cooper’s opinion of Biologists makes me laugh. I feel the same way. You can fast forward to 1:35.