- America’s Future (David Reagan)
- A Requiem for a Republic (James White)
- The Destruction of America
- Is it the End Times?
- The Crucifixion (Jack Van Impe)
- Who is Jesus? (Billy Graham)
- Return from Babylon (Archaeology)
- Pre-Trib Rapture (Thomas Ice)
- The Rapture Comes First (J.D. Farag)
- Taken Out of Harm’s Way (Andy Wood)
Tag Archives: Evolution
Upcoming book from Michael Behe. Looking forward to the read!
An interesting discussion on evolution being pseudoscience.
The answer is simple. No! There is a tremendous amount of “scientific” non-testable philosophy and assumptions that are part of the “theory” of Evolution. Sadly, the majority of the scientific world promotes their philosophy and assumptions (not to mention baseless guesses … Continue reading
More information here. A thought… Science is defining the universe by what we can observe. Faith is defining the universe by what we can’t observe. Science can only take us so far, everything else (deity or not) is a matter … Continue reading
Sheldon Cooper’s opinion of Biologists makes me laugh. I feel the same way. You can fast forward to 1:35.
“If you’ve got the wrong faith, you end up with the wrong view of the facts.” – John MacKay . .
I enjoyed this 20 minute exchange. Brit verses the Aussie. :) .