- My Tweets
- Moabite Inscription and Emmaus (Archaeology)
- Throne Room (Kim Walker-Smith)
- Mount Sinai in Saudi Arabia?
- Inscribed Ring of Pontius Pilate (Archaeology)
- Sodom and Gomorrah (Archaeology)
- Adam & Eve and Noah (Science)
- First Temple: “Beka” Weight Discovered (Archaeology)
- Darwin Devolves by Michael Behe
- I’ve Got the Joy Joy Joy (Jeremy Riddle)
- The Copper Scroll (Jim Barfield & Gary Stearman)
Category Archives: Evolution
Upcoming book from Michael Behe. Looking forward to the read!
An interesting discussion on evolution being pseudoscience.
The answer is simple. No! There is a tremendous amount of “scientific” non-testable philosophy and assumptions that are part of the “theory” of Evolution. Sadly, the majority of the scientific world promotes their philosophy and assumptions (not to mention baseless guesses … Continue reading
“Nearly a decade ago, researchers discovered the remains of what was thought to be a new human species and dubbed the ‘Hobbit’ human for its short stature and small skull. While the 2004 discovery on the Indonesian island Flores was hailed as ‘the most … Continue reading