- My Tweets
- Return from Babylon (Archaeology)
- Pre-Trib Rapture (Thomas Ice)
- The Rapture Comes First (J.D. Farag)
- Taken Out of Harm’s Way (Andy Wood)
- Avoiding the Sin of Ingratitude (John MacArthur)
- Moabite Inscription and Emmaus (Archaeology)
- Throne Room (Kim Walker-Smith)
- Mount Sinai in Saudi Arabia?
- Inscribed Ring of Pontius Pilate (Archaeology)
- Sodom and Gomorrah (Archaeology)
Category Archives: Evolution
Upcoming book from Michael Behe. Looking forward to the read!
An interesting discussion on evolution being pseudoscience.
The answer is simple. No! There is a tremendous amount of “scientific” non-testable philosophy and assumptions that are part of the “theory” of Evolution. Sadly, the majority of the scientific world promotes their philosophy and assumptions (not to mention baseless guesses … Continue reading
“Nearly a decade ago, researchers discovered the remains of what was thought to be a new human species and dubbed the ‘Hobbit’ human for its short stature and small skull. While the 2004 discovery on the Indonesian island Flores was hailed as ‘the most … Continue reading
More information here. A thought… Science is defining the universe by what we can observe. Faith is defining the universe by what we can’t observe. Science can only take us so far, everything else (deity or not) is a matter … Continue reading
Acta Histochemica Volume 115, Issue 6, July 2013, Pages 603–608 “Soft sheets of fibrillar bone from a fossil of the supraorbital horn of the dinosaur Triceratops horridus” Abstract “Soft fibrillar bone tissues were obtained from a supraorbital horn of Triceratops … Continue reading
I have some comments on the upcoming Noah film (March 28 release date). The director had this to say at the world premier in Mexico City. “It’s a very, very different movie,” director Darren Aronofsky told the crowd adding, “Anything … Continue reading