- My Tweets
- PreTrib Rapture Teaching Began in 1800s? No.
- Governor of Jerusalem (2,700 Year Old Discovery)
- End of the World on 9/23? (Absolutely Not!) (Scott Clarke)
- I Exalt Thee – Jesus Culture
- Days of Elijah – Robin Mark
- Full of Hope (Feast of Trumpets & Revelation 12)
- Supremacy of Jesus by John Piper
- Babylonian Destruction of Jerusalem Discovered
- The True Location of the Jewish Temples
- Tormenting Fire, Purifying Fire, or Consuming Fire?
Tag Archives: 2 Thessalonians 2
Excellent discussion on the use of the Greek word “apostasia” in this passage in regard to its meaning and the Rapture of the church. I find it interesting that the 1599 Geneva Bible translates this passage as, “Let no man … Continue reading
I thought this video was very insightful, and I love Alan’s discussion of 2 Thessalonians 2. Reinforces my view that there will be a pretribulation rapture of the Church.