- My Tweets
- Avoiding the Sin of Ingratitude (John MacArthur)
- Moabite Inscription and Emmaus (Archaeology)
- Throne Room (Kim Walker-Smith)
- Mount Sinai in Saudi Arabia?
- Inscribed Ring of Pontius Pilate (Archaeology)
- Sodom and Gomorrah (Archaeology)
- Adam & Eve and Noah (Science)
- First Temple: “Beka” Weight Discovered (Archaeology)
- Darwin Devolves by Michael Behe
- I’ve Got the Joy Joy Joy (Jeremy Riddle)
Tag Archives: apostacy
I enjoyed this discussion on the Pre-Tribulation Rapture in regard to 2 Thessalonians 2:3.
Excellent discussion on the use of the Greek word “apostasia” in this passage in regard to its meaning and the Rapture of the church. I find it interesting that the 1599 Geneva Bible translates this passage as, “Let no man … Continue reading