- My Tweets
- The Crucifixion (Jack Van Impe)
- Who is Jesus? (Billy Graham)
- Return from Babylon (Archaeology)
- Pre-Trib Rapture (Thomas Ice)
- The Rapture Comes First (J.D. Farag)
- Taken Out of Harm’s Way (Andy Wood)
- Avoiding the Sin of Ingratitude (John MacArthur)
- Moabite Inscription and Emmaus (Archaeology)
- Throne Room (Kim Walker-Smith)
- Mount Sinai in Saudi Arabia?
Tag Archives: Biblical Greek
A really good discussion about the Pre-Trib Rapture with Thomas Ice and Gary Stearman.
Latest prophecy update from one of our brothers.
I enjoyed this discussion on the Pre-Tribulation Rapture in regard to 2 Thessalonians 2:3.
Excellent discussion on the use of the Greek word “apostasia” in this passage in regard to its meaning and the Rapture of the church. I find it interesting that the 1599 Geneva Bible translates this passage as, “Let no man … Continue reading