- My Tweets
- Futurism vs Preterism (Revelation)
- Dr. Andrew Woods: The Apostasy Controversy (2 Thessalonians 2:3)
- Science in America – Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Does the Bible condone slavery, abuse, or child sacrifice?
- Is Something Going to Happen, September 23, 2017? (Scott Clarke & Derek Gilbert Interview)
- Mid-East Prophecy Update (April 2nd, 2017)
- Temple Treasures (Copper Scroll Project)
- Why Isn’t There a Palestinian State?
- Apocalypse Soon? (Bill Salus & LA Marzulli)
- 50 Reasons We Are in the End Times
Tag Archives: Pre-tribulation Rapture
Excellent discussion on the use of the Greek word “apostasia” in this passage in regard to its meaning and the Rapture of the church. I find it interesting that the 1599 Geneva Bible translates this passage as, “Let no man … Continue reading
Jesus told us that there would be signs in the heavens as we approach the time of His second coming (Luke 21:11, Genesis 1:14). This discussion between Scott Clarke and Derek Gilbert on the astronomical sign in Revelation 12 is very … Continue reading
I don’t necessarily agree with everything that is said, but this is a good study for those who are interested. One point, the rapture is mentioned in the Old Testament in Isaiah 26:19-21. Of course the New Testament definitely illuminates … Continue reading