- My Tweets
- Moabite Inscription and Emmaus (Archaeology)
- Throne Room (Kim Walker-Smith)
- Mount Sinai in Saudi Arabia?
- Inscribed Ring of Pontius Pilate (Archaeology)
- Sodom and Gomorrah (Archaeology)
- Adam & Eve and Noah (Science)
- First Temple: “Beka” Weight Discovered (Archaeology)
- Darwin Devolves by Michael Behe
- I’ve Got the Joy Joy Joy (Jeremy Riddle)
- The Copper Scroll (Jim Barfield & Gary Stearman)
Tag Archives: archaeology
Wow! What a wonderful, powerful discovery by archaeologists in Israel. “Archaeologists in Israel say that they have found a clay seal mark that may bear the signature of the Biblical Prophet Isaiah. The 2,700-year-old stamped clay artifact was found during … Continue reading
Good video (not exhaustive) concerning the true location of the Jewish temples featuring Bob Cornuke. The temples were connected to the City of David. The traditional “Temple Mount” was actually Fort Antonia that housed the Romans. Like always, man made … Continue reading
Shroud news beings at 19:34.
As a student of Biblical archaeology, I found this video of interest. News article here.